Parkour-Vienna.at ist seit 2021 ein read-only Archiv
Die aktive Community ist unter Parkourvienna.at erreichbar
Angeleitete Trainings & professionelle Anfragen: Parkour-Austria.at

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Teostay

Wensday evening training

I want to organise regular training on Wensday evening. I am looking for people who want to train with me. I can lead a good warm-up with a lot of stretching and then we can train together. I can help to the beginners and to teach them a little bit. If any of pro will come and teach us smth - it will be great! If not, we will train what we know.

Time: 18:30

Meeting point: outside the Neubaugasse U-bahn Station

Training place: Haus des Meeres

Um das Haus des Meeres gibt es mehrere gute Möglichkeiten zu trainieren. Erreichbar ist der Spot über die U3 Station Neubaugasse oder den 13A und 14A

My contacts: Danil - facebook

We will wait 10 minutes. If you are late more, than just come to the spot. You can find the spot on the Spot-Map

Dranord and Cionn like this

Hey Danil/others

I'm an English traceur from Oxford doing a bit of travelling in Europe and I'll be in Vienna next Tuesday and Wednesday - it would be great to come join in with this, though I won't be a regular. I have been doing parkour for 3 years, though I have got the ADAPT 1 coaching qualification and have been coaching for a year in Oxford, I don't think that's much more experience than you.(I also sent you a message on facebook too, it would be good to have a phone number for if I get lost).

Alex

(Ich kann auch deutsch, ihr muesst nicht fuer das Abend English reden, aber bin ich nicht fliessend...)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Parkour-Vienna

Gegründet im Sommer 2004, online seit 01/2006.
Parkour-Vienna.at ist das read-only Archiv der größten Parkour-Plattform im deutschsprachigen Raum und Grundstein der österreichischen Community.
Seit 2021 ist Parkourvienna.at die aktive Community-Plattform.
Parkour-Austria.at bietet geleitete Trainings/Workshops und ist die Anlaufstelle, für professionelle Anfragen.