Parkour-Vienna.at ist seit 2021 ein read-only Archiv
Die aktive Community ist unter Parkourvienna.at erreichbar
Angeleitete Trainings & professionelle Anfragen: Parkour-Austria.at

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
News-Bot

[Kuch0r-Favs] -Schmetterling fliegt- (Fontainebleau 2013)

I left Germany for 6 weeks this summer and headed to Norway and Fontainebleau. ParkourOne meets in Bleau every year to train together and meet new people.After I missed my flight for Norway due to wrong information I had to buy a new planeticket for over 250€, so I had something about 100€ to live in Fontainebleau (I came back home with 40€ :P ). When I arrived in Paris my luggage was lost. So I had to train, camp and live without any stuff...but hey, every challenge wants to be overcome. When I met the guys from Parkour Serbija then everythink went better and I had an awsome time.When the Parkour-People left I stayed in Bleau for further 2,5 weeks. alone. But I met sooooo many friendly, awesomely nice people how helped me a lot, that I think it was the best time in my life so far.The least thing to say is. It doesn't matter in wich fucked up situation you are, see the good things, calm down and enjoy a challenge. Only if you fall you can stand up and grow bigger!greetz Philipp aka Schmetterlingwww.parkour-muenster.de

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Parkour-Vienna

Gegründet im Sommer 2004, online seit 01/2006.
Parkour-Vienna.at ist das read-only Archiv der größten Parkour-Plattform im deutschsprachigen Raum und Grundstein der österreichischen Community.
Seit 2021 ist Parkourvienna.at die aktive Community-Plattform.
Parkour-Austria.at bietet geleitete Trainings/Workshops und ist die Anlaufstelle, für professionelle Anfragen.