Parkour-Vienna.at ist seit 2021 ein read-only Archiv
Die aktive Community ist unter Parkourvienna.at erreichbar
Angeleitete Trainings & professionelle Anfragen: Parkour-Austria.at

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
News-Bot

[Kuch0r-Favs] Raining a lot so training a lot in a parking lot

This video shows a few things we did while training in a parking lot we found when it was raining outside. What we took the time to film represents something like 10 % of what we did in there. At first, I wouldn't have said that we would find so much things to do there. But, as always, it's about the time you take to look at things, and imagine what you could do with them. The more you stay and search, the more you find. But if you just do the most obvious jumps and then suggest to go on another spot, then you'll never train your brain to be creative. In my opinion, that's the problem of the vast majority of the traceurs I've met until this day. Being in a hurry, being impatient. Being absent to what you're looking at.Wait and think, take the time to feel things and look at them carefully, in my opinion this is the key.-Naïm (L'1consolable)-"Raining a lot so training a lot in a parking lot"A film by L'1consolableTraceurs: Winston Spennert, Wesley Marcheron, L'1consolable, Max Rousselle, Mohamed Larbes.Stupid guy 1: Wesley MarcheronStupid guy 2: Mohamed LarbesStupid guy 3: Max RousselleClever guy: L'1consolableStrong guy: Winston SpennertCamera: L'1consolable / Wesley Marcheron / Max RousselleEditing: L'1consolableMusic: L'1consolableRecorded last week in Paris (France).Follow L'1consolable on Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/L1consolable/199333715922Read and watch more about parkour here: www.parkour-literally.com

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Parkour-Vienna

Gegründet im Sommer 2004, online seit 01/2006.
Parkour-Vienna.at ist das read-only Archiv der größten Parkour-Plattform im deutschsprachigen Raum und Grundstein der österreichischen Community.
Seit 2021 ist Parkourvienna.at die aktive Community-Plattform.
Parkour-Austria.at bietet geleitete Trainings/Workshops und ist die Anlaufstelle, für professionelle Anfragen.