Welcome to Parkour-Vienna

Melde dich jetzt an, um Zugriff auf alle Funktionen zu erhalten. Einmal registriert und angemeldet, kannst du auf dieser Seite Beiträge schreiben und aktiv an der Community teilnehmen. 
Angemeldete Benutzer sehen diese Message nicht.

Auf der Suche nach freien Parkour-Trainings? => Forum-Meeting
Auf der Suche nach regelmäßigen Parkour-Kursen? => Parkour-Austria

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
News-Bot

[Blane]EscApe Artist

rssIcon.gif EscApe Artist

Author: Blane

Well it's been a while since I updated this and quite a lot had happened since the last entry. I had a fairly major training accident that saw 5 stitches in my shin to hide the bone that showed itself about a month ago.

I was doing a routine climbup on the end of a wall and some bricks fell off, I fell back and landed on my back - which was fine - but then I was really unlucky to have 3 bricks cemented together smash in to my shin, edge first, and cut my skin open all the way down to the bone.

A few hours later and after an injection that went RIGHT inside my leg next to the bone (OUCH!), I was stitched up and limping home. The timing couldn't have been worse as I missed out on the Trace Gathering that I was really looking forward to. I guess it wasn't meant to be... sorry to the people who expected me there! Thanks to Timmy, Joe and Ian for looking after me in the hospital, much appreciated.

I didn't get any photos of it before the nurse did a tidy sewing job but here's the morning after...

leg2.JPG

leg.JPG

Besides that I've been filming some new clips and slowly making a new video. It all came together tonight, just in time for my 4th year anniversary of training.

The four years have flown past at a scary speed and so much has happened in that time. I wish to thank everyone I've met through this amazing discipline, every one of you have helped to shape me in to who I am today and for that I'm very grateful.

I'll be quiet now and show you the video, I hope you enjoy it...

Apologies to everyone that has emailed me or posted on my blog recently and not got a reply yet, I've not had as much time on the Internet to browse through them recently but I'll answer them all this week, thanks for your patience!

-Blane

Read more...

Source: Blane's Training Blog