Parkour-Vienna.at ist seit 2021 ein read-only Archiv
Die aktive Community ist unter Parkourvienna.at erreichbar
Angeleitete Trainings & professionelle Anfragen: Parkour-Austria.at

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
News-Bot

[APK-News]Picture of the Year: 2007

rssIcon.gif Picture of the Year: 2007

2007- a year full of outstanding developments in parkour and freerunning, increased interest, heavier training, and some AMAZING PICTURES to go along with it all!In 2007, some incredible parkour pictures were taken, and then (hopefully) submitted to the weekly poll for American Parkour's Picture of the week. Now, some of you probably saw that and said, Well, I could submit a picture this week.... but I wouldn't win anything of value, so I will just keep my pictures to myself and deprive the world of their greatness. To those of you tangled in that twisted mindset, we want to point out how wrong you are. We've taken the 10 best pictures from 2007's POTWs be a part of this contest. APK's sponsor K-SWISS has stepped up with a heavy duty prize, a $100 online code for their store - just enough for a pair of the coveted Ariake Freerunning shoes! At APK we're throwing in a Be Free Hoodie to really sweeten the deal. The real winners of this contest - the APK community because we all get to see the pictures that people submit. Thanks to everyone who submitted a pic in 2007! - READ MORE to see the pictures, then vote today!

Category: The News - Latest

Publish Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 06:40:39 +0100

Read more...

Source: American Parkour

Description: American Parkour syndication

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Parkour-Vienna

Gegründet im Sommer 2004, online seit 01/2006.
Parkour-Vienna.at ist das read-only Archiv der größten Parkour-Plattform im deutschsprachigen Raum und Grundstein der österreichischen Community.
Seit 2021 ist Parkourvienna.at die aktive Community-Plattform.
Parkour-Austria.at bietet geleitete Trainings/Workshops und ist die Anlaufstelle, für professionelle Anfragen.