Parkour-Vienna.at ist seit 2021 ein read-only Archiv
Die aktive Community ist unter Parkourvienna.at erreichbar
Angeleitete Trainings & professionelle Anfragen: Parkour-Austria.at

EDIT: Natürlich ist der 29.06.2014 gemeint. Danke an KitKat für die Korrektur der Arbeit unserer nachlässigen Redaktion.

Und wieder ein Sonntag - they just keep comin, don't they?

Letztes Mal wars der Gaußplatz und Feuerwache war hoch im Kurs,

wird sie es diesmal wieder auf unsere Liste schaffen?

All das und noch viel mehr erfahren Sie noch diese Woche, in den folgenden Posts!

TOM, toktok and fouttyScolo like this

Hallo zusammen,

sind bei dem Treffen auch absolute Neueinsteiger dabei ?

Ich währe ein solcher und würde mir das gerne ansehen bzw möchte ich nicht alleine

mit irgendwelchen Übungen anfangen die ich mir dann vielleicht falsch anlerne.

Das einzige was ich bis jetzt mache ist Anfänger Tutorials gucken und Treppen hüpfen wo ich kann zum trainin ;)

Hi!

Beim Meeting geben wir kostenlose Workshops ohne weitere Verpflichtungen, speziell für Anfänger.

Es kommen mal mehr mal weniger, deshalb kann ich nicht 100%ig sagen ob du auch nicht alleine sein wirst,

aber die Workshops finden immer statt, notfalls in einer one-on-one Situation =)

padalton likes this

Hi Everyone !

I'm from Ireland and I'll be there too - looking forward to meeting you all.  I'll be the one with the camera :)  I'm very friendly so please come and say hello.  Ich speche ein bisschen Deutsch auch.

If anyone wants some particular photos of themselves taken just ask me on Sunday.  I will email you all of the photos I take.  I'll only post some of the photos on my parkour blog urban-moves.tumblr.com (8.6k followers) and website www.BrendanJackman.com with your permission.  

See you all soon.  Have a great weekend.

- Brendan

c007blade, Sushi and Domi C like this

Mein Vorschlag: Schubertpark.

Toller, großer spot, und schon lang nicht mehr dort gewesen.

Hi Everyone !

I'm from Ireland and I'll be there too - looking forward to meeting you all.

Hi there!

Looking forward to meeting you too! :)

Vielen Dank für das Training! War das erste mal dabei und es hat riesen Spaß gemacht!

BeeJay and TOM like this

Thank you everyone for making me feel so welcome on Sunday. I really enjoyed my time with you all. I am truly impressed with your great community and very impressed with the level of dedication from everyone, the patience and skill of your trainers and how open to people you are as a community. Special thanks goes to Tom for inviting me along and to my new buddies Cata and Danilo  for showing me around Vienna on Saturday. I hope to be back again next year and to meet you then. Please give me a few weeks to edit the photos and I'll send you download details of where you can get the photos. . Feel free to friend me here and please keep in touch. If you are ever visiting Ireland just let me know and I'll put you in contact with some good traceur friends there.

Take care - Brendan  :D 

TOM, B_DIV and padalton like this

Thank you everyone for making me feel so welcome on Sunday. I really enjoyed my time with you all. I am truly impressed with your great community and very impressed with the level of dedication from everyone, the patience and skill of your trainers and how open to people you are as a community. Special thanks goes to Tom for inviting me along and to my new buddies Cata and Danilo  for showing me around Vienna on Saturday. I hope to be back again next year and to meet you then. Please give me a few weeks to edit the photos and I'll send you download details of where you can get the photos. . Feel free to friend me here and please keep in touch. If you are ever visiting Ireland just let me know and I'll put you in contact with some good traceur friends there.
Take care - Brendan  :D 

Thank you for the positive feedback. It was good to have you here and I am glad you enjoyed your stay so much!

Parkour-Vienna

Gegründet im Sommer 2004, online seit 01/2006.
Parkour-Vienna.at ist das read-only Archiv der größten Parkour-Plattform im deutschsprachigen Raum und Grundstein der österreichischen Community.
Seit 2021 ist Parkourvienna.at die aktive Community-Plattform.
Parkour-Austria.at bietet geleitete Trainings/Workshops und ist die Anlaufstelle, für professionelle Anfragen.