Parkour-Vienna.at ist seit 2021 ein read-only Archiv
Die aktive Community ist unter Parkourvienna.at erreichbar
Angeleitete Trainings & professionelle Anfragen: Parkour-Austria.at

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
News-Bot

[Kuch0r-Favs] Street Workout: Me Against Myself

Song by AudiomachineVisit my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/adan.perezplazaSee all my stuff in: www.youtube.com/adanvideoblogThis video represents my personal training, physically to evolve with the environment. This shows a personal exercices chosen to give an idea of what may benefit our skills our skills when practicing parkour, especially those related to strength, coordination, balance and speed.Sometimes we only think in the little and simple things, like we only need train the jumps that we made. But Is your body ready?Often we ignore the absolutely necessary physical and psychological training for personal development, a factor that can cause us great injury and we can prevent a coherent physical for what we do."And there was one day I realized that my only enemy was myself. That day was when I started to win all battles"

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Parkour-Vienna

Gegründet im Sommer 2004, online seit 01/2006.
Parkour-Vienna.at ist das read-only Archiv der größten Parkour-Plattform im deutschsprachigen Raum und Grundstein der österreichischen Community.
Seit 2021 ist Parkourvienna.at die aktive Community-Plattform.
Parkour-Austria.at bietet geleitete Trainings/Workshops und ist die Anlaufstelle, für professionelle Anfragen.