Parkour-Vienna.at ist seit 2021 ein read-only Archiv
Die aktive Community ist unter Parkourvienna.at erreichbar
Angeleitete Trainings & professionelle Anfragen: Parkour-Austria.at

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
francesca.spagnolo

Hi Guys!

Hi guys, we are a group of four Italian students of Architecture, this year we have to design a product-fashion device about the parkour and its world. Our purpose is to think about all the problems around the parkour that can be improved with some device, accessory or product but not only about the performance itself but everything around the parkour, like the before and after, the security,transportation, preparation, social sport...etc etc, everything that can affect this beautiful world. We would like to have some feedback, ideas, suggestions of anything that you may think its important, this is a nice opportunity to compare ours ideas and project with the real world and what people could think about it.

Thanks a lot for your help, if you want more information please ask, we are very happy to hear your thought.

Hi there,

students of Architecture

design a product-fashion device

He? Is it about architecture or clothing?

With pk itself imo you can't improve anything. Parkour is meant to use the body and the surrounding. But its good that you brought up the before/after, security/ transportation etc.

I'm a traceur currently training in Windhoek, Namibia. Security is a big issue here. You always need to watch your bag (altough I only have a old crappy cellphone in there), and I really mean watching the bag. Late at night there is a high risk of being robbed (just for the cellphone). Now I wouldn't bring a cellphone to the training if it wouldn't be necessary (calling family to fetch me after training). So I have no idea where this is going, but thats my biggest concern at the moment while training. Also: if you have a car, you need to put the keys somewhere (if its a bag you need to watch it - again). Heard the same goes to some countries in South America and probably many other third world countries.

Other than that: You always need water, and I carry around a first aid kit. I contains:

- spray plaster for small bruises - they stop the bleeding and dont fall off

- tape, for lots of bar training

- disinfection spray

- bandage (just in case)

Nothing more is needed (no fancy pants with back pockets, nor any blinky parkour tshirts).

Some things I have seen that some traceurs carried with them:

- hammer (to fix scaffolding)

- screwdriver to scrap away ice in winter

- hand brush to clean away dust

- piece of wood (to make spot more interesting [=1 more precision])

- tape to patch broken shoes (hello quagga :P)

Hi :)

He? Is it about architecture or clothing?

Our course its about architetecture and design it's not about clothing, i said fashion but you dont have to think about high fashion and cloth you must think it more in general about a device that could be usefull but plesant.
Anyway thank you for your response you helped us we are searching feedback like this.
In first i want to say that our first thought was about trasportation of personal items and we are evalutating two different solution: one is something that you can wear on some spot that are not uncomfortable for jumping and running so your performance would be the same, another one in my opionion maybe more intresting is about like a safe box(why have no clear idea about it we have still to create it :) ) that you can store near you during your training. Thank you very much for your help let me know what you think about it because your first thought was the same of ours. :D

Hi :)

Our course its about architetecture and design it's not about clothing, i said fashion but you dont have to think about high fashion and cloth you must think it more in general about a device that could be usefull but plesant.

Anyway thank you for your response you helped us we are searching feedback like this.

In first i want to say that our first thought was about trasportation of personal items and we are evalutating two different solution: one is something that you can wear on some spot that are not uncomfortable for jumping and running so your performance would be the same, another one in my opionion maybe more intresting is about like a safe box(why have no clear idea about it we have still to create it :) ) that you can store near you during your training. Thank you very much for your help let me know what you think about it because your first thought was the same of ours. :D

I really don*t get the architecture part .. now it sounds like bags and so on. And there are already bags for example: http://de.fastbreak-bags.com/blog/overview.aspx

Yeah we evalutated the products of the same kind like bags or backpacks, but the are like normal bags not designed exactly for parkour (execpt for some small difference). We would like to design a product for the parkour and not something general that can be applied also in the parkour, we are studying the main features of this sport for a better understanding of what you guys may use and like.

Yeah we evalutated the products of the same kind like bags or backpacks, but the are like normal bags not designed exactly for parkour (execpt for some small difference). We would like to design a product for the parkour and not something general that can be applied also in the parkour, we are studying the main features of this sport for a better understanding of what you guys may use and like.

I'd really like to change the topic of this thread to something more meaningful, but I'm not sure if I get your intention here...

Maybe it helps If i write down, what I do carry with me during training:

Clothes

Shoes

Bag (First aid kit, Keys, Wallet, Smartphone, 1.5l water, compact-camera, gorilla-tripod, spare-shirt, ipod shuffle)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Parkour-Vienna

Gegründet im Sommer 2004, online seit 01/2006.
Parkour-Vienna.at ist das read-only Archiv der größten Parkour-Plattform im deutschsprachigen Raum und Grundstein der österreichischen Community.
Seit 2021 ist Parkourvienna.at die aktive Community-Plattform.
Parkour-Austria.at bietet geleitete Trainings/Workshops und ist die Anlaufstelle, für professionelle Anfragen.