Parkour-Vienna.at ist seit 2021 ein read-only Archiv
Die aktive Community ist unter Parkourvienna.at erreichbar
Angeleitete Trainings & professionelle Anfragen: Parkour-Austria.at

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
News-Bot

[Kuch0r-Favs] Kie Willis 2014 Parkour and Freerunning

UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO YOUTUBE BEING SHIT, THE AUDIO IS MUTED. WATCH WITH AUDIO HERE -

the end of 2013 till the end of 2014 I had a continuous string of various injuries ranging from broken wrists to sprained ankles. This not only massively impacted my physical strength, but was also hugely detrimental to my mental strength as well. I would often find myself in massive mental battles to do movements that I used to find relatively easy. This combination destroyed any hopes and goals I originally held for my progression over this period.Fortunately I developed a passion for photography which offered reprieve during this period of injury and started to fill a huge portion of my time.Over the past 3 months I've been reasonably injury free and back focusing 100% on my training again. My mental and physical strength has almost returned to how it was before the injuries thanks to support from my friends, team and sponsors. I'm currently in pre-production with Claudiu Voicu on a (hopefully) awesome video that I plan to be at full mental and physical strength for.Parkour has quite literally shaped the whole of my life as it is now. I've been incredibly fortunate to see and train in some truly amazing places all around the world, as well as meet and work with some ridiculously talented people. It will always be at the forefront of my passions and I will train and help progress this sport for the whole of my life.For me its been truly fascinating to watch the sport grow and change over the past couple of years. This massive push from some athletes in freerunning towards creativity while neglecting honing technique and control has been interesting to observe and even sparked quite a few confrontations. Even though I find this excessive creativity frankly shit to watch, it doesn't negate its necessity in the sport and I have a huge respect for all the athletes that push this area. To me, however, the real athleticism and appeal lies with people who are supplementing their training with strength exercises, and really honing techniques to a point where they're truly achieving something incredible. Instead of just the bastard offspring of breakdancing and gymnastics, it offers something unique and raw thats truly indicative of the human potential to move. These people are my inspiration and I hope to be one of them.This video is a compilation of some training clips i've gathered over the past year or so including some stuff you may not have seen yet...Follow me on Instagram for more of my shit - http://instagram.com/kieparkourJoin the Storm - http://shop.stormfreerun.com/

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Parkour-Vienna

Gegründet im Sommer 2004, online seit 01/2006.
Parkour-Vienna.at ist das read-only Archiv der größten Parkour-Plattform im deutschsprachigen Raum und Grundstein der österreichischen Community.
Seit 2021 ist Parkourvienna.at die aktive Community-Plattform.
Parkour-Austria.at bietet geleitete Trainings/Workshops und ist die Anlaufstelle, für professionelle Anfragen.