Welcome to Parkour-Vienna

Auf der Suche nach freien Parkour-Trainings? => Forum-Meeting
Auf der Suche nach regelmäßigen Parkour-Kursen? => Parkour-Austria

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
News-Bot

[Kuch0r-Favs] That's what we do // Women Parkour in Vienna

Verschiedene Trainingsmitschnitte von Kitkat, Ella, Miriam und Michie aus dem Zeitraum 2015.Pieced together some training clips from 2015 by Kitkat, Ella, Miriam and Michie. Edit: MiriamMusic: "Lightning Bolt" by Jake BuggCopyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.I do not intend to make profit or money from this piece of music, I try to use it in the "fair use", only for entertaining purposes. I also state the Musician and Song, as I do not want to claim this to be my original art, because I sincerely respect the art of this musician - that's why I chose him to be the background musician for the music showing the things we love to do.