Parkour-Vienna.at ist seit 2021 ein read-only Archiv
Die aktive Community ist unter Parkourvienna.at erreichbar
Angeleitete Trainings & professionelle Anfragen: Parkour-Austria.at

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JvE

Commercial

Hi al,

We are doing a small commercial shoot for a small brand, nothing big, but we are thinking of a scene with a freerunner. is anyone willing to do this for free on July 29th?

Best,
Jordi

15 hours ago, JvE said:

Hi al,

We are doing a small commercial shoot for a small brand, nothing big, but we are thinking of a scene with a freerunner. is anyone willing to do this for free on July 29th?

Best,
Jordi

+31619832720

jordi@rooftopcontentgroup.com

really hard to read black on grey.... fixed that for you

So I guess it's about a non-profit brand and you're doing it for free too?

Thanks tom! 

Its for a new brand (from friends) who are going to hold a Kickstarter campaign to launch a new prototype. So it's not non profit but yes, myself and my girlfriend (the director, from Vienna) are doing it for free.

The shot with the freerunner would be really short. For the person who would be interested we can of course send him or her the concept.

thanks,

Jordi 

That´s really rough and to be honest I don´t see any value for anyone in doing this as the lacking monetary value is not beeing outweighed by a potentially big audience of any sorts. Excuse me the blunt answer but nowadays these inquiries just seem to take over.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Parkour-Vienna

Gegründet im Sommer 2004, online seit 01/2006.
Parkour-Vienna.at ist das read-only Archiv der größten Parkour-Plattform im deutschsprachigen Raum und Grundstein der österreichischen Community.
Seit 2021 ist Parkourvienna.at die aktive Community-Plattform.
Parkour-Austria.at bietet geleitete Trainings/Workshops und ist die Anlaufstelle, für professionelle Anfragen.