Parkour-Vienna.at ist seit 2021 ein read-only Archiv
Die aktive Community ist unter Parkourvienna.at erreichbar
Angeleitete Trainings & professionelle Anfragen: Parkour-Austria.at

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
News-Bot

[APK-News]"The Ice Cream Follies" - Detroit Chase Scene - M

rssIcon.gif "The Ice Cream Follies" - Detroit Chase Scene - Michigan Parkour

Last September Levi SkyNative Meeuwenberg (component/option,com_comprofiler/task,userProfile/user,73/Itemid,217/) , Mike Kipup Friedman (component/option,com_comprofiler/task,userProfile/user,92/Itemid,217/) , and myself (Travis Noble) (component/option,com_comprofiler/task,userProfile/user,25978/Itemid,217/) took a weekend trip out to Detroit to help Columbia College film students Tom Daguanno (http://tomdaguanno.com) and Jule Fontana shoot a chase scene. Tom and Jule are natives of Michigan and Tom is a traceur with whom I'd trained before. When he asked if we might be interested in shooting with him in Detroit I jumped at the chance. Huge thanks to Tom, Jule, and the whole Chicago crew for a great weekend and an incredible finished product! -Travis Noble (component/option,com_comprofiler/task,userProfile/user,25978/Itemid,217/)(Read more to view video!)

Category: Video - Artistic / Creative

Publish Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 02:01:55 +0100

Read more...

Source: American Parkour

Description: American Parkour syndication

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Parkour-Vienna

Gegründet im Sommer 2004, online seit 01/2006.
Parkour-Vienna.at ist das read-only Archiv der größten Parkour-Plattform im deutschsprachigen Raum und Grundstein der österreichischen Community.
Seit 2021 ist Parkourvienna.at die aktive Community-Plattform.
Parkour-Austria.at bietet geleitete Trainings/Workshops und ist die Anlaufstelle, für professionelle Anfragen.