Parkour-Vienna.at ist seit 2021 ein read-only Archiv
Die aktive Community ist unter Parkourvienna.at erreichbar
Angeleitete Trainings & professionelle Anfragen: Parkour-Austria.at

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alexx

Spring Jam 2017 - Linz!

Did anyone buy the tickets already for the train, what is the procedure, what is the price?

Seems like the 9€ price is already deprecated

I only found tickets at about 35€ (one way)

für alle die noch ein TOP-Jugendticket besitzen (wird wohl nicht die große Masse betreffen, aber dennoch ein paar) würde ich raten sich ein Ticket von St. Valentin – Linz Hbf. zu kaufen, da St. Valentin noch in NÖ liegt wo das TOP-Jugendticket grade noch gültig ist. Kostet € 5,30

B_DIV and theSuess like this

On 2.4.2017 at 9:19 PM, DekiGk said:

Did anyone buy the tickets already for the train, what is the procedure, what is the price?

On 3.4.2017 at 0:40 PM, TOM said:

Seems like the 9€ price is already deprecated

I only found tickets at about 35€ (one way)

http://www.oebb.at/en/angebote-ermaessigungen/einfach-raus-ticket
no sorry that is no option, this ticket is just for the slow trains and not for railjet or ice.

DekiGk likes this

Westbahn would be:

Start: 9:40 Wien Westbahnhof

-> 10:59 Linz Hbf

Price: 19.60€ (one direction)

You can also join at Hütteldorf train station.

Westbahn is a safe option because the ticket is valid for one year so even if you have some unexpected problems and cannot join us you can still travel at a later time (maybe next years spring jam ;) )

DekiGk likes this

On 4/5/2017 at 10:29 PM, Juu said:

http://www.oebb.at/en/angebote-ermaessigungen/einfach-raus-ticket
that one would be an option, if you finde some people for it

Wait, is this one way 45 euros for 5 persons or both ways? Do we have to return the same day? And do we need to pay something for the way back? If so, is the price the same for return ticket as well (45 + 45 euros for 5 persons)

What is the option from Westbanhof, I didn`t really understand.

I'm gonna go by Westbahn, which is only 19,40€ one way (09:40 @ Westbahnhof - I'll be there at around 9:00 to buy some food and get some breakfast)

Who else?

DekiGk likes this

I'll go by Westbahn as well.

Heard from some others, that they'll take the Westbahn, too.

DekiGk likes this

I will also join on Westbahn if there is no possibility to get the group ticket which should be cheaper...

On 11.4.2017 at 8:19 PM, DekiGk said:

Wait, is this one way 45 euros for 5 persons or both ways? Do we have to return the same day? And do we need to pay something for the way back? If so, is the price the same for return ticket as well (45 + 45 euros for 5 persons)

What is the option from Westbanhof, I didn`t really understand.

sry I oversaw that the group ticket is just for the slow trains and not for railjet or ice, so it isn't realy an option : S

I will also join at Westbanhof at 9am. I suppose we buy tickets at Westbanhof directly before the trip, right?

20 minutes ago, DekiGk said:

I suppose we buy tickets at Westbanhof directly before the trip, right?

Westbahn-Tickets need to be bought Online (www.westbahn.at) before the trip to get the cheaper price.

But you can also buy them in the Train, but they'll add a service fee of some euros.

I'll be at Westbahnhof at around 9:15. We'll meet up in the main hall, upstairs where all the food stands are.

We should head to the train at around 9:30.

DekiGk likes this

Hey guys. Unfortunatelly I wont join today. I wish you a great jam and we'll see each other tomorrow on the forum meeting probably.

Meine Fotos könnt ihre unter diesem Link herunterladen. Sind leider nicht viele geworden.

6 hours ago, Aquila said:

Meine Fotos könnt ihre unter diesem Link herunterladen. Sind leider nicht viele geworden.

Klasse, statt Masse! Danke Leander!

10 hours ago, Aquila said:

Coole Bilder!

Würdest die nochmal in einer höheren Auflösung hochladen? (Zumindest 2k Höhe), dann schmeiss ich sie in die Gallery :]

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Parkour-Vienna

Gegründet im Sommer 2004, online seit 01/2006.
Parkour-Vienna.at ist das read-only Archiv der größten Parkour-Plattform im deutschsprachigen Raum und Grundstein der österreichischen Community.
Seit 2021 ist Parkourvienna.at die aktive Community-Plattform.
Parkour-Austria.at bietet geleitete Trainings/Workshops und ist die Anlaufstelle, für professionelle Anfragen.