Parkour-Vienna.at ist seit 2021 ein read-only Archiv
Die aktive Community ist unter Parkourvienna.at erreichbar
Angeleitete Trainings & professionelle Anfragen: Parkour-Austria.at

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ex4mp1e

Storror Roof Culture Asia - Diskussionsthread

Hatte mir am Wochenende zusammen mit Kollegen den kompletten Film angeschaut, und fand ihn eigentlich ganz gut.
Habt ihr ihn schon gesehen, oder wollt ihr ihn noch schauen?
Wie gefiel er euch, bzw. was erwartet ihr?

TOM likes this

I didn`t see the full movie, but I do not even have to. Thanks for posting this. Next time when someone asks me why you don`t like the Storror guys I can just link them to this trailer.

Just don`t call it parkour...

31 minutes ago, DekiGk said:

I didn`t see the full movie, but I do not even have to. Thanks for posting this. Next time when someone asks me why you don`t like the Storror guys I can just link them to this trailer.

Just don`t call it parkour...

You should watch it  :]

I'd call it Parkour.... if you take a glance at the very old Yamakasi videos, it's the same controversial topic.

It's not about dangling with you feet at the edge of a roof, it's a test of your skills in a life/death situation. You don't have to support it, but these guys know their stuff and do get respect from me for that.

They strongly do not encourage other to do the same thing btw.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Parkour-Vienna

Gegründet im Sommer 2004, online seit 01/2006.
Parkour-Vienna.at ist das read-only Archiv der größten Parkour-Plattform im deutschsprachigen Raum und Grundstein der österreichischen Community.
Seit 2021 ist Parkourvienna.at die aktive Community-Plattform.
Parkour-Austria.at bietet geleitete Trainings/Workshops und ist die Anlaufstelle, für professionelle Anfragen.