Parkour-Vienna.at ist seit 2021 ein read-only Archiv
Die aktive Community ist unter Parkourvienna.at erreichbar
Angeleitete Trainings & professionelle Anfragen: Parkour-Austria.at

Dominik Simon

Sportmotorik Parkour - Masterarbeit

Thanks for sharing @Dominik Simon. Hopefully you will find the time to translate it to English, or at least you can tell me the gist of it. :D

11 hours ago, DekiGk said:

Thanks for sharing @Dominik Simon. Hopefully you will find the time to translate it to English, or at least you can tell me the gist of it. :D

The abstract is in English right now xD

@Dominik Simon, sorry, I completely overlooked that somehow. Thanks.

You have a couple of typos there:

- ... "on the other hand, creating a motor profile will help to identify and minimise dysbalances in a preventive and rehabilitating context." -> dysbalances should be changed to disbalances

- "The explosive strength of the lower extremity (3-hop test– m: 0,539*) for both sexes and for femals the pullforce"... -> femals should be changed to females

"Our results indicate that single leg explosive strength needs to be emphasised in order to increase Parkour performance." - If I understand this one correctly, does this mean that we have to do more one leg precision jumps to increase our PK level? :D

radieschen and B_DIV like this

12 hours ago, DekiGk said:

@Dominik Simon, sorry, I completely overlooked that somehow. Thanks.

You have a couple of typos there:

- ... "on the other hand, creating a motor profile will help to identify and minimise dysbalances in a preventive and rehabilitating context." -> dysbalances should be changed to disbalances

- "The explosive strength of the lower extremity (3-hop test– m: 0,539*) for both sexes and for femals the pullforce"... -> femals should be changed to females

Thanks to you. I fixed it.

12 hours ago, DekiGk said:

"Our results indicate that single leg explosive strength needs to be emphasised in order to increase Parkour performance." - If I understand this one correctly, does this mean that we have to do more one leg precision jumps to increase our PK level? :D

Single leg precision jump, strides, lunges, single leg squats, pistols,.... a lot of possibilities?! :)
But I wouldn't say this is everything. It's more complex ;-) 

DekiGk, B_DIV and radieschen like this

Parkour-Vienna

Gegründet im Sommer 2004, online seit 01/2006.
Parkour-Vienna.at ist das read-only Archiv der größten Parkour-Plattform im deutschsprachigen Raum und Grundstein der österreichischen Community.
Seit 2021 ist Parkourvienna.at die aktive Community-Plattform.
Parkour-Austria.at bietet geleitete Trainings/Workshops und ist die Anlaufstelle, für professionelle Anfragen.