Parkour-Vienna.at ist seit 2021 ein read-only Archiv
Die aktive Community ist unter Parkourvienna.at erreichbar
Angeleitete Trainings & professionelle Anfragen: Parkour-Austria.at

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BeeJay

FM 02.06.

Hi Everyone! 

Greetings from Ireland! I’ll be at the FM on Sunday! :D  Really looking forward to seeing you all again. Any suggestions for a nice photogenic spot?

Bis Bald! 

Brendan 

Michie, B_DIV, radieschen and 1 other like this

I suggest Oberlaa :)

It's a photogenic Spot, we haven't been there for a while and I am motivated to go there (although it takes a little bit longer to get there).

Alternative: am Himmel ;)

rocket66, B_DIV and BeeJay like this

Hi Brendan and welcome back! Wish you lots of fun and a nice stay. Sadly I probably cannot make it to the meeting.

@all Würdet ihr nochmal an Blockheide erinnern?

BeeJay likes this

@B_DIV Thanks for the warm welcome. Really looking forward to tomorrow. Pity you can’t make it. :(

@radieschen Sounds good to me. I was at Oberlaa last year though. Am Himmel looks amazing too! I’ll just follow you, whatever you decide! ;) See you all tomorrow. :thumbsup:

radieschen likes this

In my opinon, am Himmel is waaay to far away to be a fm spot. What do you think about Wasserwelten?

BeeJay likes this

I would have prefered a "greener" spot and I am  not the biggest fan of Wasserwelten anyway but actually it is not that important to me, where we go :)

"Am Himmel" is a very special place indeed.

Unfortunately there are some construction works going on, so I'm unsure how the actual state is.

Oberlaa will fulfill our purpose!^^   

radieschen likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Parkour-Vienna

Gegründet im Sommer 2004, online seit 01/2006.
Parkour-Vienna.at ist das read-only Archiv der größten Parkour-Plattform im deutschsprachigen Raum und Grundstein der österreichischen Community.
Seit 2021 ist Parkourvienna.at die aktive Community-Plattform.
Parkour-Austria.at bietet geleitete Trainings/Workshops und ist die Anlaufstelle, für professionelle Anfragen.