Welcome to Parkour-Vienna

Melde dich jetzt an, um Zugriff auf alle Funktionen zu erhalten.

Auf der Suche nach freien Parkour-Trainings? => Forum-Meeting
Auf der Suche nach regelmäßigen Parkour-Kursen? => Parkour-Austria

Zu Weihnachten: Bewegung schenken! => https://www.parkour-austria.at/gutscheine

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
News-Bot

[APK-News]And the Winner is....

rssIcon.gif And the Winner is....

This year's Picture of the Year Contest was (like I said in the earlier post) incredibly hard to judge. It also wasn't without a few hiccups in the voting process (content/view/3466/1/). But we are all very excited to announce the winner of the 2008 Picture of the year. So without further adieu, the top prizes go to.........1st place - Andy / Sunset Precision. You have won an APK Hoodie!2nd place - Jason Putnam / Leap Of Faith. You have won an APK T-Shirt!3rd Place - Dan Batchelor / 3 Step Tree Flip. You have won an Metal APK Waterbottle! (Will the owner of this picture pleae contact Skipper@Americanparkour.com (skipper@americanparkour.com) to claim your prize. I cant seem to find you in our system, Thanks!) Congratulations to all contestants. For those of you wondering, How do I go about winning an APK Hoodie, T-shirt, or water bottle??? Well, all you gotta do, is ENTER THE PICTURE OF THE WEEK! And just a reminder, most of the people in POTY had entered pictures in POTW VERY frequently for the most part. So get out there and take some sweet pictures!!!

Category: The News - Latest

Publish Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 04:04:16 +0100

Read more...

Source: American Parkour

Description: American Parkour syndication