Welcome to Parkour-Vienna

Melde dich jetzt an, um Zugriff auf alle Funktionen zu erhalten. Einmal registriert und angemeldet, kannst du auf dieser Seite Beiträge schreiben und aktiv an der Community teilnehmen. 
Angemeldete Benutzer sehen diese Message nicht.

Auf der Suche nach freien Parkour-Trainings? => Forum-Meeting
Auf der Suche nach regelmäßigen Parkour-Kursen? => Parkour-Austria

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
News-Bot

[APK-News]And the Winner is....

rssIcon.gif And the Winner is....

This year's Picture of the Year Contest was (like I said in the earlier post) incredibly hard to judge. It also wasn't without a few hiccups in the voting process (content/view/3466/1/). But we are all very excited to announce the winner of the 2008 Picture of the year. So without further adieu, the top prizes go to.........1st place - Andy / Sunset Precision. You have won an APK Hoodie!2nd place - Jason Putnam / Leap Of Faith. You have won an APK T-Shirt!3rd Place - Dan Batchelor / 3 Step Tree Flip. You have won an Metal APK Waterbottle! (Will the owner of this picture pleae contact Skipper@Americanparkour.com (skipper@americanparkour.com) to claim your prize. I cant seem to find you in our system, Thanks!) Congratulations to all contestants. For those of you wondering, How do I go about winning an APK Hoodie, T-shirt, or water bottle??? Well, all you gotta do, is ENTER THE PICTURE OF THE WEEK! And just a reminder, most of the people in POTY had entered pictures in POTW VERY frequently for the most part. So get out there and take some sweet pictures!!!

Category: The News - Latest

Publish Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 04:04:16 +0100

Read more...

Source: American Parkour

Description: American Parkour syndication