Parkour-Vienna.at ist seit 2021 ein read-only Archiv
Die aktive Community ist unter Parkourvienna.at erreichbar
Angeleitete Trainings & professionelle Anfragen: Parkour-Austria.at

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
News-Bot

[APK-News]Parkour and the Military

rssIcon.gif Parkour and the Military

David Boyle is a traceur and a Staff Sergeant in the military. He trains around base, and the base newspaper wanted to do a story on him!

David says:

I had the pleasure of doing an interview for the MCAS Miramar Base newspaper. They asked me some general questions on Parkour, how I started, and why I do it. I hope to be able to post the entire interview and page layout as soon as it's published. I certain it will be a good piece.

They followed me around for a couple days and shot tons of photos of me doing various techniques. I truly believe it will shine a light on Parkour in the Marine Corps. Parkour has such a tremendous carry over to Marine Corps training, and that was really the theme and tone I was trying to send through the interview.

Check out the article, (http://www.miramar.usmc.mil/newspage175.htm) and nice job, David!

Category: The News - Latest

Publish Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 00:08:54 +0100

Read more...

Source: American Parkour

Description: American Parkour syndication

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Parkour-Vienna

Gegründet im Sommer 2004, online seit 01/2006.
Parkour-Vienna.at ist das read-only Archiv der größten Parkour-Plattform im deutschsprachigen Raum und Grundstein der österreichischen Community.
Seit 2021 ist Parkourvienna.at die aktive Community-Plattform.
Parkour-Austria.at bietet geleitete Trainings/Workshops und ist die Anlaufstelle, für professionelle Anfragen.