Angeleitete Trainings & professionelle Anfragen: Parkour-Austria.at

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
News-Bot

[APK-News]A Guide to Proper Breathing Technique

rssIcon.gif A Guide to Proper Breathing Technique

A Guide to Proper Breathing Technique

By TheMortalCoil

In my past few weeks of training I have found myself pleasantly surprised with some areas of my body and disgusted with others (my chins are pathetic right now). On my first vigorous run I discovered something peculiar: my muscles were tired, my blood was pumping, but I was breathing easy the whole time. I explored this and sure enough; no side stitches and no gasping like I had remebered from my horrible attempts at running in grade school. It seems to me that my years of conscientious breath work are paying me back. Thus, I am spurred to try to share some of my pleasing findings with you fine folks and hopefully to provide you with knowledege that will build toward a responsive breath support system that provides you with both the power and endurance you need to fuel your activities.

Read more for the rest of the article, or discuss it in the original thread. (http://www.americanparkour.com/smf/index.php?topic=15669.0;topicseen)

Category: Articles - Informative

Publish Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 08:05:23 +0100

Read more...

Source: American Parkour

Description: American Parkour syndication

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Parkour-Vienna

Gegründet im Sommer 2004, online seit 01/2006.
Parkour-Vienna.at ist das read-only Archiv der größten Parkour-Plattform im deutschsprachigen Raum und Grundstein der österreichischen Community.
Seit 2021 ist Parkourvienna.at die aktive Community-Plattform.
Parkour-Austria.at bietet geleitete Trainings/Workshops und ist die Anlaufstelle, für professionelle Anfragen.