Welcome to Parkour-Vienna

Melde dich jetzt an, um Zugriff auf alle Funktionen zu erhalten. Einmal registriert und angemeldet, kannst du auf dieser Seite Beiträge schreiben und aktiv an der Community teilnehmen. 
Angemeldete Benutzer sehen diese Message nicht.

Auf der Suche nach freien Parkour-Trainings? => Forum-Meeting
Auf der Suche nach regelmäßigen Parkour-Kursen? => Parkour-Austria

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
News-Bot

[APK-News]Snow Training in Glasgow

rssIcon.gif Snow Training in Glasgow

By the time you're reading this, the first snow has probably fallen. That means a lot of you have hung up your shoes for the winter and settled in for some good old fashioned indoor conditioning. This certainly has a place, but just because there's snow outside doesn't mean you can't still train. Chris Grant shows us how in his Snow Training video. In the description it says that his quest for today was to return to my familiar spots and movements - ones that [he] knew very well - and attempt them in fresh snow. He goes on to note that many of these were first attempts, and he tried not to check his surfaces.

This video hopefully will be inspiration to you to go out and train, regardless of the weather. While we still encourage you to be safe (and I'll still be checking my surfaces), there IS good training out there in the winter months. You just have to have the courage to put on an extra layer and get out there. Read More to watch the video!

Submit your news to news@americanparkour.com!

Category: Video - Parkour

Publish Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 08:11:43 +0100

Read more...

Source: American Parkour

Description: American Parkour syndication