Parkour-Vienna.at ist seit 2021 ein read-only Archiv
Die aktive Community ist unter Parkourvienna.at erreichbar
Angeleitete Trainings & professionelle Anfragen: Parkour-Austria.at

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrEliptik

4 traceurs from FRANCE

Hi we are four traceurs from France and we go on a trip around Europe. The 13 and 14th of august we'll be in Vienna and we are searching for a place to sleep. if anyone could help us it would be awesome. I talked to Sacha aka Cionn, but he won't be in Vienna so he told me to go here, i don't know if it's the right place so sorry ! Thank in advance, you can reply me here : victor.meunierpk@gmail.com or facebook Victor Meunier (working at RADE parkour & Freerun )

Thanks in advance !! See you on concrete ;)

Hi Victor

Great having you with your friends in Vienna :)

Sadly I do have to work at 13th and 14th and additionally I'm on standby... I hope you find someone else here to host you.... do you need a place to crash only from 13th to 14th or also from 14th to 15th ?

All my team friends are at a big event/concert for some shows outside from Vienna exactly to this time :( , feel so sorry guys how sayd!

Now PKV can prove how lovely and big the family is they always talking about! :thumbsup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come on guys and girls gives this awesome guys from france a chance :mellow:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Parkour-Vienna

Gegründet im Sommer 2004, online seit 01/2006.
Parkour-Vienna.at ist das read-only Archiv der größten Parkour-Plattform im deutschsprachigen Raum und Grundstein der österreichischen Community.
Seit 2021 ist Parkourvienna.at die aktive Community-Plattform.
Parkour-Austria.at bietet geleitete Trainings/Workshops und ist die Anlaufstelle, für professionelle Anfragen.