Parkour-Vienna.at ist seit 2021 ein read-only Archiv
Die aktive Community ist unter Parkourvienna.at erreichbar
Angeleitete Trainings & professionelle Anfragen: Parkour-Austria.at

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
trenktaz

English ?

51 posts in this topic

Hey... Im kinda new in Vienna, but i practise more then one years before comming here. I would like to ask is here anyone who can speak in english, couse i realy would like to find other tracers, and spend time by training together.

I know all basic movements and im pretty much training for harder ones. I actually don't like a street acro im doing only pure parkour...

Waiting for answering posts...

Thanks . :)

Hi there

I think some people are able to speak good english in here, so this should be no problem ;)

If you want to meet some people here for training, just use this Forum... it's called "Traceur sucht Traceur" => "Traceur searching Traceur"

They'll show you some Spots in Vienna.... or just watch the Spot-Map yourself ;)

We do have a Forum-Meeting every Sunday at 11 a.m. at Schwedenplatz (Subway => "U1" station) between the two subway exits => Map

If you've got any questions... just ask

well i know where is schwedenplatz ant there is no problem for me to get there... Well guys i allready watched some videos from ur culture and some of them seems pretty nice ( talking about parkour ). Well if u have msn ur skype i would be prety happy if u and others would add me on ...

msn : dontcare_dammit@hotmail.com

ok talking about my parkour skills it seems like i wont be very beginner in your group so im waiting for sunday so see that u guys can ;)

Am the question : what about police in here are they taking care about parkour like a crime ?

and where is ur most favorit traning spot, couse i tried dunouinsel by my self and i see there is very much opportunities to train.

Yo Thanks. :)

Basically there is a Forum meeting every Sunday at „Schwedenplatz“ (11 o’clock)

I believe that many of the people attending the meeting do speak English.

If you want to train during the week just look for new topics here, Traceur searches Traceur, or make a new one by yourself. One thing you have to mind is, if you make a new topic yourself, the name must start with “[W]” which indicates that you want to meet a Traceur in Vienna, further information like Time and Location you can also write there.

If I where you I would first show up at one of the Forum meetings on Sunday …

cheerio, Flow

well i know where is schwedenplatz ant there is no problem for me to get there... Well guys i allready watched some videos from ur culture and some of them seems pretty nice ( talking about parkour ). Well if u have msn ur skype i would be prety happy if u and others would add me on ...

msn : dontcare_dammit@hotmail.com

ok talking about my parkour skills it seems like i wont be very beginner in your group so im waiting for sunday so see that u guys can ;)

Am the question : what about police in here are they taking care about parkour like a crime ?

and where is ur most favorit traning spot, couse i tried dunouinsel by my self and i see there is very much opportunities to train.

Yo Thanks. :)

Just stay at the public places and there shouldn't be problems. If someone says/shouts that you have to go, just don't argue with someone and go to another spot... donauinsel has so much places to train

as i said, take a look at the spot-map... there are the best spots in vienna

well i might just take conversations with english talking people just in this topic becouse i wont understand other posts in german. :bash:

Anywayz so what style to do guys practise free runing ( poor parkour without tricking or street acro ) or attention taking street acro style ?

what favorite movements do u have ( like what vaults u mostly use : monkey, king kong, speed, reverse , lazy ect. )

And now if u dont mind i'll ust indroduse myself to public .

Well my names is Zigmas and im 16. I came here from Lithuania. I practise parkour since i was 14 ( a bit more then 14 ). I basicly can do all kinds of stuff but im kinda pretty good on wall climbing and leaping. I have no problems with vaults.

Well more u will see on sunday . ( if some one has a teem or crew i probably would join, if u would think im good enough ) .

we're doing pure parkour, not poor parkour ;)

no acrobatics, no flips... just efficency

i don't have favourite movements... you should train and be able to do every move as good as possible...

in my opinion, there is no need to join a crew/team/whatever or showing off skills to anyone ... just do parkour and get better in it

thats true :) and i tottaly agree what crews are mostly using for posers.

If i wont hurt ur fellings i must say that i have seen some videos in youtube where i saw only posing of parkour which i really cant stand. :bash:

I also using freestyle parkour none of acro.

oooh and here is one video about lithuanian parkour, the guy in movie was my friend and trainer. Respect for him . Who need i can give u his skype contact.

ahh seishin, i do like his movements... we've allready had that video here (of course everything in german... but it's a german speaking forum ;))

how long you're gonna stay in austria/vienna?

this guy is my close friend and he showed me things when i lived in lithuania. He was one of first who i saw doing parkour in lithuania and actually that's why i started. He gave me a start ^^ . Well im not that good, but u will see what i can do. :rolleyes:

I'll stay in Vienna more then 2 years.

hi and welcome to vienna :) i added you to my msn list ... if you need something just ask :)

Hi trenktaz.

Welcome to the Forum and i'm looking forward to some training together.

Hi there trenktaz!

I need to ask something too: Do you happen to know any of the tracers in Riga, Latvia (I know, you needn't have had contacts with Latvia at all, but Lithuania sure is a lot closer to it than Austria - I will, everything working out all right, be studying in Latvia from August of this year on).

Welcome!

well I havent meet any of latvian tracers, but im 100% surely that parkour exist there. I think that DVINSK clan is right from latvia but im not pretty sure. Well i'll try to ask my friends from lithuania maybe they know someone. :)

True ^^ parkour mixed with streetacro looks pretty cool... but it isnt pure parkour same as " path of seishin" but in " seishin is back" my friend changed style and video came up as a pure speedy parkour ^^ :)

hehe true :) but i think the most awesome move in the dvinsk clan movie is the precision jump on the roof ... you need a lot of self condidence, skill and balls to do that :)

mostly u need balls :rolleyes: It actually goes every where if u doing parkour :) u allways need a balls to make a more complicated movement :bash: and i think u'll agree with me, that some times it isn't that easy to face the fear - right ? :)

lol defeating the fear is the hardest thing :) most stuff would work if i wouldnt be afraid to do it :)

if you're afraid... you shouldn't do it

if you know that you're able to... keep the respect of the obstacle

so respect > fear

parkour has nothing to do with big balls... it's just training and knowledge of your own body/abilities

Trust me, i know that :) . Im just trying to say that without facing difficulties you can't improve your movements. It's very simple like in beginning we had to practice things such a monkey vault, at first it looks hard, but after trying you can see that it isn't. Same thing happens later on, then advancers tries to make harder movements what we calling combo, or move to move.

Tracers says that if u r afraid to make one or other movement u just have to do something easier and similar till u will feel that it's possible to make it. ;)

yes, small steps are very importand

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Parkour-Vienna

Gegründet im Sommer 2004, online seit 01/2006.
Parkour-Vienna.at ist das read-only Archiv der größten Parkour-Plattform im deutschsprachigen Raum und Grundstein der österreichischen Community.
Seit 2021 ist Parkourvienna.at die aktive Community-Plattform.
Parkour-Austria.at bietet geleitete Trainings/Workshops und ist die Anlaufstelle, für professionelle Anfragen.