Welcome to Parkour-Vienna

Melde dich jetzt an, um Zugriff auf alle Funktionen zu erhalten. Einmal registriert und angemeldet, kannst du auf dieser Seite Beiträge schreiben und aktiv an der Community teilnehmen. 
Angemeldete Benutzer sehen diese Message nicht.

Auf der Suche nach freien Parkour-Trainings? => Forum-Meeting
Auf der Suche nach regelmäßigen Parkour-Kursen? => Parkour-Austria

Van Helsing

Trip to Vienna

Hey Austrian Traceurs!

My name is Van Helsing and i come from Sweden. This October me and some people from my school are doing a trip to Vienna. And since I do parkour I feel compelled to check out your spots :D

We arrive in Vienna on the 11th of October and go home on the 15th. So I was wondering, do you guys have any scheduled trainings during this period of time and/or do you have any good spots to recommend and maybe directions to these spots?

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

V.H.

Hi V.H. - welcome!

scheduled trainings? hum, I don't know, but we can do some "normal" training with showing some spots, having fun & so on.

Just give us a message, when you want to do some training!

Greetz Rocket

Awesome! The only problem is that it's a trip to learn german, so I have to clear it with my German teacher (apparently we have a tight schedule). And I won't meet her until the 20th august. I'll come with a possible date around that time.

Greerings!

Be sure to work out something usable with your teacher, cause I don´t doubt that you´d really love the spots here ;)

Ok. So here's a quick update. I was wrong about he month, the trip will not be done in September but In October. I edited the info in the beginning so no more misunderstanding will be made.

My teacher was thrilled when I said that I had a chance to mingle with the inhabitants (you guys) and said that I will be allowed to skip one or two guided tours to train. So when it's time just give me a time and a date and let's train :D

ok so it's only 3 more days till we arrive in Vienna.

Can and i'll probably be able to train either tuesday, wednesday or thursday :) can i get a guide?

Bennoni: i'd love to train with you guys :D And I know some german, i'm just not that good at writing german :rolleyes: